[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) re me

FAO Jure Atackanov

Jure A wrote:

>I know this *will* look stupid but here goes...
>             I've been trying to find John's mail, but failed
>             (formatted my disk a couple of weeks ago,
>             egroups don't show the email) so:
>
>             John if you're still out there, please respond!
>
>             Privately that is :)
>
>             Thanks!
>
>             Jure A.

Can't reply privately Jure, cos I ain't got your address!!!!!!!

I monitor meteorobs via egroups &/or astroarchive, both of which suppress
email addresses.

Try converting crawlATzoomDOTcoDOTuk into the same with punctuation
replacing words in capitals.

There may be a delay afore you get this forwarded to you, as yankyland
appears to be on a public hols at the mo' [one of those anniversaries based
on the English nicking indigenous peoples' land, a hobby we had in the old
days].

Cheers

John

John [how to get flamed] Greaves