------- Forwarded Message

From: Joe Rossi <rossi3@netzerodot net>
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:40:55 -0500

Members of ASH and I were viewing the Leonids from Weiser State Forest =
early Sat. morning. We where there from 2200 to 0430. I personally =
witnessed 2 such meteors that night. These types are different in that =
they appear to drop nearly vertically from the sky instead of cruise =
across the top of it. These were also very bright and disintegrating =
fragments were visible. This vertical trajectory implies the best =
possibility of a near obervers impact. One such vertical meteor seemed =
to drop right in towards the direction of Lancaster from our position. =
The time was about correct also.

Regards,
Joe

------- End of Forwarded Message