[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: [IMO-News] JAS' Leonids Report

Hello,

Thank you for asking... As for Jordan it was totally cloudy in Al-Azraq
on the next night as well (17-18 November). In other words, Jordan
missed the Leonids this year. As I mentioned earlier, this is the first
time since 8 years that Al-Azraq sky is cloudy during the Leonids!

Best Wishes
Moh'd
Mohammad Shawkat Odeh.
Jordanian Astronomical Society (JAS).