[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re:Landcaster PA, Fireball (was Pennsylvannia Impact?)

Hello List, Joe, Mark, Norman.....

In an attempt to run this report to ground--so to speak. Would anyone having any information about this fireball sighting please forward me your email address quickly so that we may discuss it.  I intend to leave for Lancaster Monday morning. Thanksgiving holidays here have delayed the gathering of information.

To Mark Davis: I have misplaced your email address.  I was wondering if anyone has submitted a detailed Fireball report for this one?

Regards,
Elton Jones
Eastern Pennsylvania