[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) update: new activity profile added to website

Hi again Folks,

A few minutes ago I added a new activity profile of November 18 to those
displayed on my website: one combining our data from Portugal with those
obtained by AMS observer Norman McLeod from Florida. This actually delivers
Lyytinen-like rates for the 7:20 UTC peak. Please note that it is highly
preliminary with room for some shift upwards or downwards. Personal
perception has been taken into account in the calculations. Note that the
radiant was still low in Florida.

You can find the new and the earlier graphs at:

http://homes.dsldot nl/~marcolan/leoY2K.html

(don't forget to hit the refresh button if you already looked earlier!)

- Marco Langbroek
  Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)

---
Marco Langbroek                    private: marcolan@stad.dsldot nl
Leiden University                     work: m.langbroek@arch.leidenunivdot nl
Faculty of Archaeology
P.O. Box 9515                         website: http://homes.dsldot nl/~marcolan
NL-2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands

"What seest thou else
  In the dark backward and abysm of time?"

William Shakespeare: The Tempest act I scene 2
---