[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Ursids

Marcel,

You are indeed perceptive! There is a good chance of an Ursid outburst
next month. Although it will be much less exciting than a Leonid
outburst it will still be interesting to those of us use to rates of
5-15 Ursids per hour.

More will be posted on this as we approach the December 22 maximum.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford