Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 08:12:05 -0700
From: Bill and Janie Peck <bjpeck@springsips.com>
To: meteorobs@jovian.com
Subject: meteorite map just released

Fellow skywatchers...

Just wanted to let you know that a new color wall map,  A guide to North
American Meteorites has just been developed and is hot off the presses.

It was created by Bill Peck a former planetarium director, astronomy professor
and this is the result of his recent graduate studies. We are educators and and
this is our first attempt at marketing  so we appreciate your business and
passing this info on to others who might have a love of meteorites, natural
science, educators, or map collectors.

Our maps are available laminated for $25 or unlaminated for $22 and $5. for
priority mail shipped rolled in a tube. Discounts available for larger orders.

Thank you,
Janie Swartz Peck

Photos and more info is available at our website listed below
Check out our web site at
http://www.meteoritemaps.com

------- End of Forwarded Message