[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Meteorite said to start backyard fire

Okay, I'm not an expert, and I don't need a big long explanation, but
I am curious as to where the friction stops and maybe a little info
about that. After that does it fall at 32 feet per second squared or
is it something else?

Follow-Ups: References: