[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Question...

Jure,
        Believe it or not, I do check in on the Saturday chats roughly
once every two weeks or so.  I usually find an empty chat room!   It
makes no sense for me to tie up our single phone line waiting for
someone to come on-line, given that we have teenagers here at home
wanting the line to talk with their "significant others!"  So I ususally
check in and check out pretty quickly.
        I'm beginning to wonder what the heck I'd have to talk about,
anyway...I haven't observed since last September!

Kim Y.