[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Yorktown meteors

Since the Solar Longitude is measure eastward from the current vernal equinox it
too must be precessed like all celestial coordinates.  I hope that is right.
However if it is wrong I am sure someone that might not otherwise respond will
jump onto it.  8-)                       Clear skies and good seeing!  Robert