[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) First Geminids report.

I observed for roughly 20-25 minutes and saw five Geminids from my
backyard at about 10:00PM local time, but all observing was done though
small sucker holes and of course, with the bright moonlight.  I went to
bed hoping for clearer skies by three AM, but was unable to see any
Geminids at all between  3:30 and 4:00 AM, dues to a soupy haze that hid
almost all the stars.  I gave up and went back to bed!

Kim Y.