[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminids

    The Geminids were a real flop from my observatory in Courtenay on
Vancouver Island. December 12 had scattered cloud with some clear periods
before midnight but no meteors were recorded with the Sandia All-sky.  After
midnight was pretty well socked in.  December 13 was cloudy and we woke up
to our first dusting of snow on the Eastern side of the Island.  More snow
is expected this morning, turning to showers later in the day.  Oh well, at
least I didn't freeze my butt monitoring my spectrographs.  Better luck next
time I guess!

Ed Majden