[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ad: Re: (meteorobs) Geminids from Trondheim, Norway

> Birger, you neglect to mention maybe the most important numbers of your
report:
> air temperature and wind chill! Those of us who live in "milder" climates
(like
> New England) need SOMETHING to inspire us during those long February nights,
> with only 3 or 4 meteors per hour... :)

OK.

Air temperature : +5 deg Centigrades (41F for those who are not familiar with
C).
Wind : Zero m/s

By the way, we have not had any snow and hardly been below zero (0C = 32F) up
here since april, and we have hardly had any rain since August. Amazing.
Especially the rain part. I know a quite a few that may have got the rain we use
to get here i Trondheim.

Can't wait for people to ask me why we choose to live up here....  Oh well,
maybe it is because it is dark 18 hours a day now, so I hardly miss the peak of
any meteor shower ?

        - birger