[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Ursid outburst

Hi Karl,
   The period of greatest interest is 6H-10H UT on 22 Dec (Dec 21/22).
Unfortunately this is daylight for you!  However, since we know so little
about Ursid activity, any time you can observe before dawn and after dusk on
22 December will be very useful data, I believe.  Who knows if any possible
outburst will confine itself to 6-10 H UT?  Something interesting may
happen, like rate increase toward a peak, while you watch!  Good luck.  It
will be very interesting to see everyone's data this year.
   Sincerely,
   Richard Taibi