[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Our "Astronomical Friend" Roger Tuthill, Dies

I feel most people probably know who Roger Tuthill is, and would like to know
he passed away, so I'm taking the liberty to post this to the list (see the
forward below).

Just look in any old Sky and Tel or Astronomy Magazine, and you'd always see
a Roger W. Tuthill ad.

It's sad to loose such a supporter of amateur astronomy.

Regards,
Ted A. Nichols II