[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN 2001 - A New Direction

Dustin asked:

>>>I agree with Wes on the Handbook.  I met Wes at a recent local astronomy
club
meeting and was very intrigued when he showed me some of the info in the
Handbook.    If this is not available from NAMN directly that is OK.  All I
would ask is info to help me find a copy of this and other resources.
Perhaps I
just need to do more web surfing.  ;-) <<<

There were some copies still available from Sky & Telescope, but those may
have been sold. You could check with one of the booksellers such as
Powells.....there is always a used copy floating around. I don't have the
address for Powell at the moment, but maybe someone else can chime in with
it.

If you can't find a copy for some reason, email me in private and I will
find you one....

Happy Holidays! and..............Don't forget about the Ursids!!

Mark Davis
meteorobs@charlestondot net

Follow-Ups: References: