[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) FOV and Catatonia

The "flashers" or Floaters that you experienced are caused by streaming and
bubbling of the vitreous humor  of the eye catching incident light. Floaters
are a normal phenomena that occur with age. As your eye moves they will
track with the movement and can sometimes appear as fast streaks. I am a
victim of them too. I thought I had a cataract until my eye doctor explained
what was happening. I see them when I get fatigued also. Many faint flashes
I see, I have trouble determining if it is a true meteor or just a flasher.
If I can't decide, I discount it.

Jason Shanley
AstraZeneca
RmB209