[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: FOV of Field definition

Hi!

> pads are flat on the ground, 3 old sofa cushions.  These I acquired when my
> mother replaced living room chair and couch cushions in 1963.  One of them
> is disintegrating badly by now, am having to treat it carefully to get a
> little more life out of it.  Foam rubber dust gets shaken out each time.

Just how carefully do you treat them? I really can't imagine my sleeping
bag, for example, to stay operational for 37 years :)

The weather forecast for tomorrow is great - perfectly clear sky with fog
developing in the low lying areas. We might be in for some really dark
skies!

Clear skies!

Jure A.