[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Bright Meteor

Wow! Just sitting here writing an e-mail and was treated to an absolutly
bright and beautiful electic green/blue meteor of about 3-4 magnitude.
Never seen one quite like this, reddish tail but train only lasted a second or
two. Apx time, 04:02 local time, headed N to S and to my east. Time to get
outside I guess. I'll up-date if this is starting something.

                                                Dave English
                                                Oceanside, California