[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: [OAOG] ursids Dec 21/22

Here's a report that I'm forwarding from the Ottawa Valley Astronomy
& Observers Group email list. Possibly one of the very few
observations that the weather allowed in most of Ontario.

NOTE: Dan Tailor is not currently subscribed to meteorobs. If you
wish to respond to him, make sure you cc his email
<dtaylor@wincomdot net>

Pierre Martin
(in overcast eastern Ontario)