[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Happy Holidays

As one of the 500 members of this list I am happy to hear that we can
brighten anybody's life by sharing our knowledge, opinions, and
observing experiences. It is notes like yours that make all of this
effort well worth it. Many thanks for taking the time to express your
thanks.

Happy Holidays to you and best wishes in 2001!

Sincerely,

Robert Lunsford

BlueGreenStarz@aol.com wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> I don't know how to make a new topic for this group, so I hope this is
> ok.
>
> I am a disabled person who cannot go out and watch the night skies as
> I once
> could, so I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing all of their
> experiences and insights. It sure does mean a great deal.
>
> Happy Holidays. :)
>
> Thank you!

Follow-Ups: References: