[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FM Stations

Hi,
I am doing my first experiment at detecting distant FM signal bounced off
shooting stars. From my location in Rimouski Quebec (latitude 48.5,
longitude 68.5), suitable US stations would be those from New England.

I have been able to download the FM and TV Stations for the whole of North
America (more than 5500 stations), but it does not say which ones are on
the air 24 hours a day. Also, I would like to tune on the most powerful
ones. I suspect someone has already assembled a file containing such data,
any help would be welcome.

Thanks,
Damien Lemay

Follow-Ups: References: