[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) FIREBALLS people !!

Jim,

   while I do agree on most your points, I am a bit distrubed by the
following statement:

>   No disrespect meant, Wayne. But some people are more serious about this than just standing out in the backyard counting
> shooting stars.

..dot since I and probably quite a fair number of meteorobs folx do just
that, and I feel 'counting' shooting stars is just as important as doing
fancy research on big things blowing up in the sky.

Clear skies and many fireballs and plain old meteors!

Jure A.