[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) FIREBALLS people !!

Nice post Wayne! well said.

I too am turned on by fireballs!!... I am also turned off by insulting
condescending remarks... I saw a fireball on Dec 28.. ok..I reported it..
done.. no big deal.. nothing to discuss.  It seems many (if not MOST folks)
on the list seem to want to know how to observe meteors, record the
information and submit scientifically useful data.
Over the past 5 years I've seen the fruits of all our labours in the form of
interesting analyses, telling graphs, and a few scientific papers. Now THATS
progress. that's science.. Judging by the paucity of posts regarding "All
The Fireballs!", there currently appears to be no more than the ususal
number of sporadic fireballs..

Hopefully, I will be able to get out "in hte backyard" and do some
"counting of meteors... ;-)

Happy New Year and happy QUAD spotting,

Joseph
San Diego, CA