[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Reporting Fireballs

Robert (and all other prospective fireball reporters):

This is in response to Robert G.'s post regarding submitting visual fireball
observational data.  Bookmark and go to the following:

http://www.imodot net/fireball/index.html

that in the international Meteor Organiztion Fireball reporting center..
When i saw that nice -6 fireball a couple of days ago, as soon as I arrived
home, I logged on to that sight and filled out a report whilst the event was
still fresh in my mind.  I would highly suggest going to the site and
reading up on fireballs.dot besides a "blank" online Fireball Report Form.. it
has other fireball info.

Cheers,

Jospeh
San Diego, Ca