[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Quads in South Carolina

Awoke this morning to perfectly clear skies.....and freezing
temperatures.....23 degrees F. That is almost unheard of here in this neck
of the woods. As a result, I kept my Teff down to only 1.50 hours. It was a
nice display this year, but nothing outstanding from my frozen chair. Need
to review the tape tonight after work, but am guessing about 30 Quads and a
dozen sporadics, LM somewhere around 5.5.

The cold caused me some trouble with the batteries in my recorder. Am
considering switching over to the rolled paper method. Anybody have any
success or failures with that method?

Rainer - will get a summary with mag. distributions to you as soon as
possible.

Mark Davis