[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) information

Hello list,
    I've been a reader of the list for a little more than a year now, and would like to start learning more. Could someone point me in the right direction?
    Please forgive [and try to reduce my ignorance] but I, quite confused by some things, such as ascension and declination.
    I have the MAMN introduction guide and star charts, but am not fully understanding everything I am reading.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I live in Cedar City, UT. [southwest UT.] very close to very dark sky areas, according to light pollution photos. Been here just over 2 years, seen 2 fireballs and a LOT of other meteors.
        Thanks for the help in advance,
              Lee DeFever
        ldefever@metalcraftdot net