[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) information

Lee,
        The best book I've found for learning the stars etc is one called The
Stars by H.A. Rey.  Parts of this book are almost laughable in their
simplicity but it is the best and most effective one I have found and I have
many "beginer" type books.  If you want to get more in-depth I would
recommend The Amateur Astronomers Handbook by James Muirden.  I envy your
dark skies.  Hope this helps.

Jeff Wilson.