[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Aids for night vision?

Just curious:

Anybody know if there any edible or intakeable supplements that would
enhance faint seeing? (Other than carrots.)  ( And coffee for alertness.)

Once I heard that people inhaled pure oxygen while observing...or something
like this. I don't know if that is true or not.

I would even be interested in folklore information, even if it may sound
preposterous.  Someone once told me that hunters used to eat some sort of
plant seeds before hunting rabbits for brighter seeing.

Any info welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Ashcraft
72632.1427@compuserve.com