[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Dust trails of the Ursids - limits of a model...

The fragmentary nature of the Ursid dust trails was what I had
suggested a couple of days before the Ursid maximum occurred using my
own orbital integration program. With respect to the discrepancy
between the radio observations of Lyytinen and Ondrejov I wonder what
affects the aurora had that night? Lyytinen is in Finland and
Ondrejov is in the Czech Republic. According to images from the POES
satellite, there was a strong aurora on the night of Ursid maximum.

Gary

Follow-Ups: References: