[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Aids for night vision?

Most of the evidence for supplements and herbal compounds for eyesight
enhancement is anecdotal and not supported by any hard scientific studies.
To my knowledge there is no know compound that can empirically enhance night
vision. If there was all the major pharmaceuticals would be going crazy to
find it patent it and make a killing. I am in a position to know!!
Jason Shanley
AstraZeneca
RmB209
1800 Concord Pike