[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Aids for night vision?

Recently Jason Shanley wrote:

>Most of the evidence for supplements and herbal compounds for eyesight
>enhancement is anecdotal and not supported by any hard scientific studies.

Okay. I was only giving my subjective opinion that it works based on my
own personal experence. It could be a placebo effect, or it could be that
taking the antioxidant anthocyanin makes you feel better; so more alert.
Or it could have a real physiological effect unknown, or unmeasured by
scientist yet.

>To my knowledge there is no know compound that can empirically enhance night
>vision.

Okay, no offence, but experts aren't always right, or know everything.

>....If there was all the major pharmaceuticals would be going crazy to
>find it patent it and make a killing. I am in a position to know!!

Then why are vision supplements such as Lutin and Billberry pills selling
so well?

GWG