[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Aids for night vision?

I was just pointing out that there is no scientifically proven drug or
supplement that improves vision in a reproducible fashion. Lutin and
Billberry may contain an unknown compound that may help vision, but there
are no sanctioned studies to prove this. However, I am not disapproving of
these or trying to dissuade anyone from trying them. I think if it makes you
feel good then by all means use it!

Jason Shanley
AstraZeneca
RmB209