[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Meteor software for PalmOS?

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:46:37 -0500
From: Mark Davis <MeteorObs@charlestondot net>
Subject: Fw: Meteor software for PalmOS?
To: Meteor Observing List <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Cc: Jon Stewart-Taylor <jstewart@pliantsystems.com>

Below is an email I recently received regarding the possibility of using a
PalmOS to record meteor date while observing. Since I am unfamiliar with
this equipment, I recommended to Jon that he subscribe to this list and
solicit input from the subscribers here. He hasn't subscribed yet, but
should in the next day or so. If anyone has any input or experience with a
PalmOS, please share your thoughts/experiences.

Thanks!
Mark Davis