[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Claim to witness 21 Sept 1927 meteorite fall in Madison NJ USA?

Joe;
    I recommend you go to the area and start asking questions. That's what we do
when doing POW research in Taiwan. I think that within a short time you will find
people who were there at the time. Also contact the local historical society. If
you could get the exact location of the strike you might get permission to do a
dig or drill / (core), if it is within your means. It would not be too difficult
these days to determine extraterrestrial origins. However, what it was may have
been dug out at the time.

    I doubt it was a fraud; it may have been a meteor, or a misdiagnosed
lightning strike, or something else.

    Good luck,
    Stuart.