[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re:Gegenschein

Lew,

I would have mentioned the Gegenschein except that it is located close
to winter Milky Way and may still be invisible. It should be far enough
away to see once the moon is out of the way later next week. FYI-the
Gegenschein is also silhouetted against the summer Milky Way in the
months of May and June and is also hopelessly lost amongst the stellar
background during those months.

CLear Skies!

Bob Lunsford