[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Question about LM +(Dark Sky Meter)

Thanks Mark,
Sounds like I am doing OK on this.

Along the lines of LM  there is is an interesting article in the  Feb 2001  Sky
and Telescope magazine page 138.  It was written by Göte Flodqvist and it
describes how to build a Dark-Sky Meter using an LED and some electronics.
Sounds like an interesting project.
Anyone tried this yet?