[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sleepiness

In a message dated 1/12/01 10:12:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rendrag@earthlinkdot net writes:

<<  I have some tablets called "ViVarin stimulant tablets" which contain
 200 mg of caffeine alkaloid, the equivalent of four or five cups of
 coffee.  I also understand there is a stimulant called "No Doze".  Do
 any of  you have experience with taking these over the counter
 stimulants?  Do they effect your vision?

Don't know about the vision. As a teenager I took "No Doze" for a while so I
can stay up late to study etc. Might as well been taking "Speed, Crystal
Meth" or what have you. If you don't mind shortening your life a number of
years with elevated blood pressure and feeling miserable with what you have
left, go ahead.   Sorry Lew, I know this is another one of those so called
"Off Topics".  :o)
GeoZay