[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) January Coma Berenicids and the Xi Bootids

After an unsuccessful attempt yesterday (well the files were 600kB to
1100kB), today I've been able to make some pdfs of reasonable size.
The quality is not as good as I'd like---there seems no way to adjust
the contrast on our scanner for example---but should be adequate.

I'll be sending these off to Lew shortly.

> Malcolm, if you have a moment and you'd like to send me TB, TC and TD

I've done TA, TB and TD.  TC is a deeper version of TB and I don't have
them the TC set at work.  TA is for small binoculars, say 40-50mm.
TB will do for 60-70mm (80mm in poorer skies).  TD is for short-
focus refractors in the 100 to 125mm range with a star diagonal,
i.e. the field is laterally inverted.

Malcolm