[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball(?) sighting, Amherst VA USA, 28 Jan 2001

Wow, this is fascinating!  I only live a few miles away from Amherst
between Amherst, Monroe and Madison Heights.  It is possible that I may
have seen this if it were not for the fact that I was busy caring for my
ill wife, son and infant daughter.  Fortunately they are all better now.
In February I should be able to look to the skies more.  I say again wow,
right in my own backyard!
		In Astronomical Affinity - Felix A. Martinez
			Amherst County, Virginia USA