[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet 16/2001 - 30 January 2001"

Hello Lew,

I suppose that your searching information is as below URL.

http://www.astro.mech.tohoku.ac.jp/~yoshida/leonids/leonids.html

clear skies,  Takema.

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:14:05 -0500
Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com> wrote:

> Fascinating to read about the space-based Leonid research facility
> designed by Japanese undergraduate students, to be launched for the
> 2002 Leonids! If anyone in our readership can provide more details
> about these wonderful missions, please post them to 'meteorobs'!
>
> (Note also a slight misconception, to the effect that the existence
> of high-altitude Leonids means they are better studied from orbit.)
>
> Clear skies!
> Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto, Takema
Minor Meteor Shower Circular(MMSC)