[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: small outburst?

Terry and All,

At the time indicated there were no known active radiants located in the
western half of the sky. I have never heard of man made debris causing
activity lasting that long. It may have truly been one of those rare
surprise outbursts that we all would love to see but seldom do.

Thanks for sharing this report!

Bob