[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) C/1999 T1 McNaught-Hartley and others

Folks,

       I am looking for any very recent photos of the four comets
(C/1999 T1 McNaught-Hartley, C/2000 W1 Utsunomiya-Jones, 41P
Tuttle-Giacobini-Kresak and 73P Schwassmann-Wachmann 3) which are
currently making rounds in the northern hemisphere a few hours before
dawn.

       Skies may/should be clear this weekend and I would like to tackle
some 5-10 minute exposures of these visitors using Fuji ASA 800 speed
film.

       Many thanks in advance.

Anthony.