[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Feb 4 (UT) 2001 observation from Maryland

   The high meteor rate this morning surprised me.  I went out to check the
minor shower radiants which Robert Lunsford described in his recent notice
to us.  I saw members of the Beta Corona Borealis (COR), Beta Serpentis
(SER), Xi Bootid (XIB), Virginid (VIR), and northern apex (NAX) radiants.
All these and some sporadics were all plotted on an Atlas Brno map.  My
field center was Corona Borealis for the entire session.

   Feb 4, 2001  9:12-10:54 UT  Teff=1.50  Lm=5.2  F=1.00  IMO Site #25112
76deg 38min W, 38deg 47min N, elev=36m  Temp= -11C/+12 F

          0    +1    +2    +3    TOT

   COR    0     0     2     0     2

   SER    1     0     1     0     2

   XIB    0     0     0     1     1