[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMO server; Shower Calendar

After a couple of days down-time, the IMO WEB SERVER IS RUNNING
again. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Please
note that the same contents as on

        www.imodot net

is provided at the mirror site of the IMO pages at

        www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror

thanks to the support by the American Meteor Society. You may
choose either of them in case of problems.

Besides the English METEOR SHOWER CALENDAR for 2001, translations
into Spanish and French are provided at

        www.imodot net/calendar/cal01sp.html
        www.imodot net/calendar/cal01fr.html

We are grateful to German Buela and Pablo Alonso Casellas from
Brasil and Karl Anthier from France for their efforts to make
the translations. We will be pleased if you spread these documents
among the French and Spanish speaking community of amateur
astronomers.

Rainer Arlt

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de