[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) minor showers everywhere ...

Sirko,

Many thanks for your reminding.
  I began to suspect that there were a "new" radiant in northern sky from
November of 1999, and to believe this guesswork from December of 2000. Not
more than 10 men are able to plot ONLY here in China, and they distributed
all over the country. At the beginning, I have 4 useful plots to use. So
far, I've sorted them out for 2 times at least. From last December, I
started to collect more plots from all the country. At last, I got 6 plots
and only 1 of them was useful, I've sorted it out for 1 time. I used these 5
plots to find the radiant. In the first 4 plots, there were 30 meteors from
the possible radiant in Auriga, and in the last one there were 7 meteors
(37, totally). All the plots I used were ploted in 1998 and 1999, and I
checked them out in 2000 without plots.
  The plots I use were from very different place, one was at 116.54E,
39.89N; one was at 117.35E, 32.93N; three were at 116.75E, 40.55N; the one I
checked it was at 117.58E, 40.40N.
  So, I'm not able to think all these won't help you.

All best wishes and Clear skies!
Huan Meng   meteorobs@263dot net