[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) minor showers everywhere ...

Hello Huan Meng,

> November of 1999, and to believe this guesswork from December of 2000. Not
> more than 10 men are able to plot ONLY here in China, and they distributed
> all over the country. At the beginning, I have 4 useful plots to use. So
> far, I've sorted them out for 2 times at least. From last December, I

if you want to investigate that, you may also try to contact those
long-term observers outside your country who regularly observe and plot.
It might be even easier to check the observational report series first for
observations in the interesting period before asking everybody "Did you
observe at that and that time?".

As for the video data: If you give me a time period of suspected
activity, the position of the supected radiant, and the estimated
geocentric velocity, I may have a look at the database when I find some
spare time.

All the best,
Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *              __          *