[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) New & Improved Pages on the 'meteorobs' Web site!

Robert,

> I am unable to read the files for the rich field refractors with a
> diagonal.  I either get an error has occurred message or if it goes to
> the reading done message the field is empty.  I must admit I am a klutz
> on the computer.  I have an IBM Aptiva PC.

This is odd.  The D set were created the same way as the A and B charts.
I just tried and was able to download the first of the D charts listed
on Lew's page.

Which browser are you using?  I'm using Netscape 4.72.  After I click on
the link, it pops up a widget asking me where I'd like to save the file.

If you're stuck, I could send a few charts by e-mail.

Malcolm

Follow-Ups: References: