[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) New & Improved Pages on the 'meteorobs' Web site!

Well Malclm, the trouble is no doubt with my browser.  I find that I can only
print out TA061.  My browser is an old Netscape 3.01.  My reason for looking
at the files was more curiosity.  I have done nothing about fixing up my 6"
f/5 refractor that we had corresponded about last year.  If I ever get around
to that, I will download a newer version of Netscape.  I did that once before
but I like my old version much better than that one. 8-)   I am an old man
and any change upsets me. ;)  Believe it or not, I have had a PC for 20
years.  In fact four PC's.  And everything new just frustrates me.  If it
works, why do they have to keep changing it!!!!!. 8-[  Have a good day
Malcolm.  Someday I hope to see those 7.0 LM skies you have on the islands
with my 5.5 eyes. Thanks Malcolm for your concern.

Malcolm J. Currie wrote:

> Robert,
>
> > I am unable to read the files for the rich field refractors with a
> > diagonal.  I either get an error has occurred message or if it goes to
> > the reading done message the field is empty.  I must admit I am a klutz
> > on the computer.  I have an IBM Aptiva PC.
>
> This is odd.  The D set were created the same way as the A and B charts.
> I just tried and was able to download the first of the D charts listed
> on Lew's page.
>
> Which browser are you using?  I'm using Netscape 4.72.  After I click on
> the link, it pops up a widget asking me where I'd like to save the file.
>
> If you're stuck, I could send a few charts by e-mail.
>
> Malcolm

Follow-Ups: References: