[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dark Adaption

I do wear a patch for my non-observing (right) eye during a telescopic
watch.  My eyes are normally well adapted by the time I commence a
session, because it takes about 15 minutes to set up the equipment, put
on many layers of clothing, and locate the first field.  I do notice the
difference between the eyes after a watch.  The right eye *can* see
fainter, perhaps a tenth.  I flip up the patch between watches as I need
both eyes to point the telescope to my next field.

Malcolm

Follow-Ups: References: